Sunday, November 22, 2015

All About Me

I am a New England based wrapper (and all around babywearer) that loves to write and try out different wraps.  My husband and I have three kids and three cats, just to keep things interesting! 
Most wraps that I review are here on temp trade though maybe some day I will get a chance to host testers.  I am a serial churner and have seen a LOT of wraps come through here in the 15 months we have been wrapping.
We get at least one “ups” every day here but typically more than that.  My little guy loves to go up in the afternoon after nap time and whenever we go out and about in the world.
For techincal stuff, my base is a size 5.5, being between bases is just, awesome.  I have used wraps anywhere from a size 2 to a size 7, haven’t ventured in to 8 territory yet!  My wrapee is 15 months old (as of December 2015) and around 24 pounds.
That’s a little bit about me! I hope you will follow along (and maybe be patient since we know 3 kids take a lot of time!) as I find time to review the wraps I am using/have used.


No comments:

Post a Comment